An exciting weekend exploring remote gravel roads starting from Gloucester across Barrington Tops with other gravel grinders!
Entries are filling fast for the Thunderbolts Adventure 2019 – an exciting weekend exploring remote gravel roads starting from Gloucester across Barrington Tops with other gravel grinders!
The ride is up to 250km long with 5,000 metres of climbing over two days. It’s an overnight gravel adventure in beautiful Barrington Tops designed for competent cyclists who are experienced in long distance riding.
You don’t have be be a super fit racing machine to enter this race, but you do need to:
- Understand how to fuel your body for an extended ride covering over 100 km on remote gravel roads;
- Be experienced at navigating and following a GPX route;
- Have a reasonable level of mechanical know how would you need to perform running repairs on your bicycle eg, punctures, ripped tyres, broken chains, non-functioning gears.
Your entry fee includes:
- Thunderbolts limited edition water bottle and patch;
- Meals on Saturday night and Sunday morning at the Victoria Hotel, Moonan Flat;
- Event management and logistical support for gear and water drops;
- The most fun you can have riding your bike at the highest point of the Barrington Coast!
Accommodation at the Victoria Hotel Moonan Flat is booked out, camping in your own tent will be the best sleeping option for entrants.
Limited spaces are available. To reserve your spot head to: graveleur.cc/thunderbolts-adventure-entry/